How do u let someone go who constantly hurts u??

1. profile image54
    myrevengeposted 3 years ago

How do u let someone go who constantly hurts u??

I've been broke with my ex for about 6 months now, and I still live him like I did a year ago... He was wonderful at first, and once he lost his job everything changed. He's beyond over me, while I'm over here not being able to let him go. This is not my first break up, but I just really thought he was the one.. Clearly he's not, but for some reason I still have hope... I did mess things up for him by contacting his baby's mother, but he thought he could play us... I just wish I could let this man go.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

In order for him to be "the one" he would have had to see (you) as being "the one".
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    If someone does not want to be with YOU then (they) are NOT "the one"! It takes both people to hold a relationship together.
    It's natural for anyone going through their (first breakup) to feel a little lost afterward even if the relationship was a toxic one. However at some point you have to take off the "rose colored" tinted glasses and see the relationship for what it was.
    Admit to yourself that you were (not) happy.
    Your hope is based upon him "changing". However it's you that needs to change. Learn to know yourself, love yourself, and trust yourself!
    Truth be told most of us (fail our way) to success when it comes to relationships. If this were not the case we'd all be married to our high school sweethearts! Ideally with each failed relationship we learn to make better mate selections for ourselves.
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the relationship that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a (mutual) love and desire for one another.
    There is no amount of "work" or "communication" that can overcome being with someone who does NOT want what you do.
    There are over 7 BILLION people on this planet! Surly odds are in your favor that there is more than one who would love and appreciate you! Nevertheless you can't get to second base if you insist on keeping one foot on first base.
    Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you. Move on.
    Awhile back I wrote a book which might be of some help to you. Best Wishes! http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Wont-Bark-Rel … 1468104721

3. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

You've probably got loads of questions going round inside your mind, & your probably thinking back a lot to when you we're together, & your probably still manifesting unwanted negative emotions, all understandable so don't worry about it..Learn mindful distraction to combat any negative thoughts until there gone, & learn emotions & feelings control until your in total control of your emotions & feelings, & learn mindful meditation for the sake of a clear mind..(all free on utube)..This will all help massively in helping you gain a logical thinking mind, & then most if not all of your questions will be answered by yourself..As you train you will find yourself moving on with no regret, & you will stop looking back & should become excited again..So in the meantime the trick is to not think about him or the past, but to get busy with the training over the next few months.

working