jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should a bride do the day before the wedding?

1. awezome-writer profile image77
    awezome-writerposted 3 years ago

What should a bride do the day before the wedding?

My wedding is on August 30th and I'm pretty nervous right now. I hope you can help me about the things to do on the day prior to the wedding just to make me feel easy on the big day. Thanks!

Photo credit: www.thebrokeassbride.com

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 3 years ago

Relaxing would probably be a good start. Getting a massage/going to the spa is probably the best way to do that properly the day before. Doubt it will help very much with you being nervous, but overall you will be much more relaxed than when you started.

3. mothersofnations profile image77
    mothersofnationsposted 3 years ago

I agree with Link10103, as far as massage, spa, etc. That will definitley help to relax your body.

As far as relaxing the mind: prayer.  You can place anything and everything in prayer (hopefully your prayers are righteous lol). Asking God to help you relax is not something He looks down upon smile Ask Him to bless you with a peace that surpasses all understanding and comfort from the Holy Spirit. See it while you pray and believe He'll answer you.

No matter what you decide to do the day before whether it's spending your day in the company of good friends &/or family, alone in a relaxing environment (quietly at home reading, writing, watching movies, etc) or in nature (at a park, running or cycling, etc.) I would steer clear of overly using alcohol or doing anything that will have you up late - you dont want to be tired or groggy in the morning, not fun lol

I would try to find things now that are relaxing to you, make a list, and the day before the wedding spend the day completing them. Keeping yourself busy will help. 

Congratulations! God bless you.

4. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 2 years ago

Have a restful day at home doing nothing. Beauty sleep will help too!