jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much sex is healthy?(for married couple-how often?)

1. ceballos-levi profile image60
    ceballos-leviposted 3 years ago

How much sex is healthy?(for married couple-how often?)

(for married couple-how often?)

2. pateluday profile image39
    pateludayposted 3 years ago

As per your biological needs, available time and peace of mind. Premeditated sex hardly satisfies.  It is also depends upon age, younger couples indulge more. A good three times a week may be in the average.

3. krillco profile image92
    krillcoposted 3 years ago

An ancient question, that. Have done couple's counseling for many years, I'd say that is a highly individualized number. Sex, in human beings, if far, far more complex than biological need, it is a form of complex communication with deep meaning. As such, 'healthy' is less about frequency than it is about quality and mutual satisfaction.

4. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

For me & my Mrs it's before every meal, or when ever she dares to bend over!lol....Not really, but seriously....As long as your both completely on top of everything else in your lives at the time, then in my opinion it's great to be on top of each other when ever you both feel randy....Love is great, & so making love is great. :-)

5. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

It is up to the couple and how they enjoy their sex lives. A healthy sex life differs for every individual. Some may feel like  spicing up twice a week others may feel once  week is fine.