Have you ever noticed couples don't have communication problems in the (beginnin

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Have you ever noticed couples don't have communication problems in the (beginning) of relationships?

It's almost like moving to a new city and never getting lost until after you have lived there for a year! One would assume the longer you have lived somewhere the easier it would be to navigate around. You'd think this would also apply to being with someone for awhile as opposed to being with a (new) person/stranger. Why do you believe there is a "time delay" with regard to couples having "communication problems"?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9208461_f260.jpg

2. elenagarcia profile image77
    elenagarciaposted 3 years ago

different reasons.  it could be because the relationship didn't have a strong foundation to beging with.  then, sometimes couples allow the relationship to become stagnant and/or begin to take each other for granted.  then, they allow themselves to become overwhelmed by the day to day grind and, therefore, no longer make time for communicating with each other.  i think that is the situation that most couples find themselves in.  odd thing about it is that the one will tell his/herself that is something were to be wrong the other will tell him/her about it so they do not need to inquire about anything, aka communicate, while the other may in fact have something going on but does not say anything about it, aka communicate, because he/she does not want to cause any worry over it.  odd.  communications is key, and relationships take work.  honestly, i think we just get comfortable and inturn become lazy.

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're right communication is very important. I think one of the reasons why there aren't any problems early on is because both people are bending over to please/impress each other. During the "infatuation phase" no one says "no" to anything! smile

working