Are you ready to get married? Will just anyone do?

1. Chuksm profile image67
    Chuksmposted 3 years ago

Are you ready to get married? Will just anyone do?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Excellent question!
    So many people decide they're ready to get married and then they set out to find another person who is "ready" to get married.
    However I believe the goal should be to find someone who specifically wants to marry (you) and vice versa!
    Choosing the "right spouse" for oneself is far more important than simply being (ready) and finding someone else who is "tired of being single". Essentially you both just decided to marry the (next) person.
    Personally speaking I was one of those guys who swore from the mountaintops that I would (never) ever get married...And then I met my wife. Once you find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for a relationship, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a mutual depth of love and desire for one another...It becomes next to impossible to pass up the opportunity to be with them for life. smile

3. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

It's not about finding someone, it's about finding "the one." 

So many people enter relationships to avoid fixing themselves or being alone. Both are formulas for a disaster.  Finding "the one" is golden.

working