jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is it a right thing to stay away from our friends, to make them happy?

1. chaitanyasaivb profile image74
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Is it a right thing to stay away from our friends, to make them happy?

Due to some reasons, one of the friends, were facing some problems. But, he don't to disclose his problems, to his best friends. So, He just wants to stay away from them. So, Is it a mistake?

2. askformore lm profile image69
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

Yes it is a mistake to stay away from a friend who has problems.
    Meet your friend in a natural way.
    In a way where he doesn't feel that you make the contact out of pity. And do NOT talk about your friend's problem! When he is ready for your opinion, then you will be asked.

chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years agoin reply to this

sometimes, we are unable to hide our problems from them. But, we don't want to disturb them, with our pains. So, Isn't better to stay away from them?

2. askformore lm profile image69
      askformore lmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You can share all with a friend. As well happy and dark moments, if you can't do that then it isn't a real, true friend.

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image74

I can agree with your words. But, I can't share my problems to my friends, because, I don't want to make them sad. But, It doesn't mean that, we aren't real friends. We are best friends, for ever and ever.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yeah, best friends shouldn't keep everything to himself. He should share his problems and get some advice from others. It is a mistake. If his best friend knew abt it from a third party, that would be grave

I agree with your words. But, some situations, makes us to stay away from our best friends, just to let them happy.

working