jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do if you found out your child is the love child of your wife's a

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 3 years ago

What would you do if you found out your child is the love child of your wife's affair

Imagine one day you found out, your wife have for the last 10 years having an affair of some bad boy and he is the real biological father of your children.  What would you do?

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image75
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Basically, It may be a surprising question to answer. But, It may be a good relationship, as it longs for more than 10 years. So, It won't be acceptable for any husband, to accept a relation like this.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'd file for divorce. Legally in the U.S. I probably would still be responsible for the children as our court system deems it best for the child to be taken care of by the father they've bonded with.
    However I would stay with a woman who not only betrayed me but continued to make a fool out of me for 10 years. I know in a world with over 7 Billion people  I can find a woman who has honesty and integrity as part of her value system.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    If your spouse cheats on you clearly they don't think you're all that special!

4. askformore lm profile image70
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

This is a very tough question!
    First of all it is obvious that you have lost your wife, ... or rather you haven't ever had her for real.
    Second, and this is the big question! You are most likely emotionally very close to the children. So whatever you do in you disappointment (and anger), then do NOT do anything that could result in a situation in which you also have lost your children.
    So, continue to love the children, and do what is the best for them.

working