jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are you going to do if you realize you are falling inlove with your ex flam

1. maureenG07 profile image61
    maureenG07posted 3 years ago

What are you going to do if you realize you are falling inlove with your ex flame?

2. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Remind yourself of why you left them in the first place. There's always a reason it didn't work out, and it's not going to magically get any better.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Perhaps it means you have learned about life better, you have understood your mistakes and idiosyncrasies better. The question is whether you can reignite the flame. Will the other person accept it? Can you really convince?

Related to this subject, I found this video interesting: http://storygag.com/2014/11/man-asked-d … ears-eyes/

1. maureenG07 profile image61
      maureenG07posted 3 years agoin reply to this

he always hang out with us. but it's not like the old times anymore.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

if you are married, forget about the old flame. If you still single, wait and see. If your flame still contact you, try to patch up

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I don't invest my free time with exes. Therefore it is unlikely to ever happen. The way I view relationships is you meet someone who has the traits you're looking for and you put your all into the relationship.
    If it doesn't work out there is nothing you could have given that you didn't already give! Unless two people become two (different individuals) there's very little reason to repeat a lesson you've should have learned by now.
    After breaking up it's very common for people to "romanticize the past" with rose tinted glasses. They remember the "good times" and forget what led to their breaking up. This is especially true if they are (lonely) and haven't found someone else to date or connect with.
    In order for your (ex) to be "the one" they would have to see (you) as being "the one". At the very least a (soul mate) is someone who (actually wants to be) with you! (and vice versa)
    If there was a breakup one of you felt you could do better!

working