jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What are your New Year's resolutions?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

What are your New Year's resolutions?

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 4 years ago

I don't make New Year's resolutions anymore. I found that after a couple of months went by, I forgot about them. Now I just try to be the best person that I can be and take it one day at a time.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I usually do not make any. This year I have the following:

To improve my writing and to write more Hubs.

4. Ericdierker profile image52
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Get in better shape again. And make this upcoming hike with a 50 lb pack fifteen miles and two miles vertical. It is called South Bass.

5. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Ha! As usual, to be more organized, tackling and completing projects. But I know there is only so much I can control regarding time and Murphy's Law. So I will carry on and do my best to do better in 2014.

6. Sulabha profile image85
    Sulabhaposted 4 years ago

My Dear Friend, it's so nice to even think of making New Year Resolutions.
    While I wish to learn Graphic Designing, I also realize that I am entering the twilight of my life.
    So please don't ever give up making resolutions. Leave it  for those days when you seriously realize you are old.

7. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

To concentrate more on Blogging is my first priority. Also I would love to see my traffic for HubPages going up. So strategies for the same to be worked out. I will concentrate on these things. And of course to increase my earnings from online writing.

8. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

I want to keep losing weight / beat this food addiction that I apparently have; learn web design and graphic design and start a few freelance projects on the side to earn extra money; write more hubs at Hubpages; and hike at some new and spectacular mountains this summer.