jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever "shared" your girlfirend?

1. Joel Diffendarfer profile image91
    Joel Diffendarferposted 3 years ago

Have you ever "shared" your girlfirend?

...or, your boyfriend, your wife or your husband?  (and before you take it the wrong way...), to help another person.  Last weekend my housemate shared his girlfriend with me by "us three" cooking a complete turkey dinner together. It made a huge difference to me...we laughed, listened to lots of music, and finally sat down, raised our glasses, and ate...making fun of each other, taking turns "siding" with each other...and then, each going our own ways.  Have you ever shared your boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse with  a "single" person--not because of sympathy, but out of love?

2. Paradise7 profile image82
    Paradise7posted 3 years ago

No, but it's a great idea, especially over the holidays.  I'm a single person, myself, and count myself lucky to have some single relatives, especially my sister, to share holiday time with.  Otherwise it makes for a very lonely and somewhat depressing time of year for us single folk.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I wouldn't call having a single friend over dinner and conversation sharing one's mate so much as having an evening with a friend.
    Generally speaking when two people become a couple each person strives to be friendly towards their mate's friends and family. I would not find what you experienced as being too much out of the ordinary.
    Having said that there are some folks who don't trust their friends around their mates. smile

4. profile image59
    urbanfakirposted 3 years ago

When you say share your girl, then its a shallow relationship betwen the both of you and she just another girl you are dating . I think if you are in true love you can't do this ..

For the other guy obviously its interesting as this is what men fantasize about.