jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Can you juggle the different characters you play being a woman and still keep yo

1. Lala Reed profile image55
    Lala Reedposted 3 years ago

Can you juggle the different characters you play being a woman and still keep your faith as well?

Is it possible to juggle successfully being a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and be faithful to your faith?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12298346_f260.jpg

2. Joshua Otu profile image60
    Joshua Otuposted 3 years ago

it takes faith to do that( your believe system)

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I don't see why not!
    Everyone wears different hats in society: We're all someone's son/daughter, sibling, spouse/significant other, employee, parent or whatever. Your belief system doesn't change because of your role.
    Faith is believing everything will work out for the best in the end.

1. Joshua Otu profile image60
      Joshua Otuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

a man is a product of what he thinks about

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Very true! Change your thoughts change your life!

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

being successful in all the tasks, won't be easy but faith should keep them intact

5. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Depends on your Aspiration. Who am I? Where did I come from? What am I doing here? When the inner cry, yearning or earnestness are strong enough, one's whole vision changes. It then becomes possible to do all the things you say.

It is rather like being a servant in a rich man's house, she may look after the children, but she knows that they do not belong to her, and that at the end of her shift, she will go home. See God as your home, and the things you do as essential duties in the rich man's house.

Spirituality is natural and normal. Indeed, it can be rather as simple as drinking water. We do not negate life or try to escape from life, but accept it in totality, for the transformation and manifestation of God's dream here on Earth.

Once the candle burns brightly within, we come to realise that we are here to glorify or manifests His Light, and Life takes on new meaning or focus, even in our multifarious activities. Indeed the true spiritual man is essentially dynamic, and not the other way around. Hopes this helps.

6. Lala Reed profile image55
    Lala Reedposted 3 years ago

I feel the same way Joshua...my faith is what carries me being all the characters that a women play. I believe that without Jesus....I'm nothing...great post...thanks for your answer...Lala

working