jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about people that give up everything for love emotional or stu

1. profile image62
    peter565posted 2 years ago

What do you think about people that give up everything for love emotional or stupid?

I believe love is like watching movie, it is not a necessity, it is leisure.  So, I always treat it as spare time entertainment and teach my younger sister the same thing. But some people (mostly women) are willing to give up everything for love. I mean it would make sense if they are already married and it is for the marriage, but most of these women aren't even married to the man.  They make sacrifice simply for love.  Are these people simply over emotional or are they just stupid?

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

What you are defining here as love is passion. Without passion, life is stupid. With passion, people can be smart or stupid... It's a matter of perspective. As in, what do you define as success?

1. profile image62
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I define success as power and money smile

2. profile image0
      Joshtheplumberposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I can tell. That being the case, the answer to your question as it is presented is... They are stupid. Be careful though. You'll only be able to attract people that want you for your money. They'll rob you blind the moment you let your guard down.

working