jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your definition of a great and meaningful relationship?

1. Rakim Cheeks profile image59
    Rakim Cheeksposted 2 years ago

What is your definition of a great and meaningful relationship?

2. Peter Wathituni profile image79
    Peter Wathituniposted 2 years ago

My definition of a meaningful would vary depending on the kind of the relationship in question. Generally, a meaningful relationship must be built on love, support for each other, trust, and it should not be built on selfish interest.

3. aprilsemogan profile image79
    aprilsemoganposted 2 years ago

A great and meaningful relationship cannot be defined by words alone. It should be an act that describes the whole emotional factors of those who are in relationship. In the society we live in today, each relationship has their own ideals, which is why there is a unique definition that would be given to this particular question. For me, a great and meaningful relationship is sharing the same goals for the future, open communication, clear understanding of one another, traveling together, being happy and there should be respect and trust. Honesty should be practiced in order for trust and respect to be built. Taking consideration of your partner's situation or needs is one of the best thing that also makes a great and meaningful relationship.

4. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

I would think it would become quite simply extraordinary primarily because the two or more in-relation have become one force together for the greater "good" of the whole.