jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is trust the most important atribute in any relationship? what is the second or

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Is trust the most important atribute in any relationship? what is the second or third attributes

2. kennynext profile image73
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

You must have trust for a relationship to survive. You need to have fun together so your relationship does not become stagnet. And you need to love each other more every day.

3. John T. profile image57
    John T.posted 7 years ago

Trust is definitely an important part of any relationship, I also think that compromise is another important attribute.  Both sides have got to realize that they aren't going to be able to do everything their way without upsetting the other.  Finally I agree that love is an important part of a relationship.  Those are not in any particular order they are all important big_smile

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I believe that along with trust, one must have love and respect for the other. With respect you appreciate the other person for who they really are, acknowledge their strengths and are willing to overlook their weaknesses.

5. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

why you will have a relationship if you don't trust your patner..
    third is appreciate n understanding each other...

6. Angel198625 profile image93
    Angel198625posted 5 years ago

Trust is definately an important factor in a successful reltaionship.  I also think that respect and communication are important attributes.  You need to respect each other, and what they have to say.  Communication is vital because it allows you to work through your problems in a healthy manner.

working