jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I would love to know what would a girl do or feel in this situation

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I would love to know what would a girl do or feel in this situation

Back in college, there was a girl I like and she like m too, but she got a BF. I didn't feel right been selfish and steal somebody's girl, so I started to keep my distance with her. Her BF found out, panic and propose to her. She said no, because she was planning to dump him for me. So, I lied, telling her I got a fiancee. After that she said yes to him. Curious about other people's choice, I ask guys what they do if they are one the guys, in situaiton like this, now I would love to know what girls would do, if they are the GF, in a situation like this

2. cathylynn99 profile image77
    cathylynn99posted 2 years ago

you are better off without this girl. if i were you, i would have agreed to date her when she wanted to dump her fiance for you. but what she did when you rejected her shows problems. she agreed to marry someone she would rather have dumped. that's a very bad decision and shows most likely very low self-esteem.

1. profile image59
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

So, what would you do, if u are a girl in situation like this?

3. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

You already posted this question a week or so ago, and I already answered it, so please refer to my answer on that one!

4. Michaela Osiecki profile image77
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Well, as a girl, in this situation I would have cut my losses and moved on. I would not continue to date/marry a guy I knew I wasn't in love with nor would I try to pursue a future with a man I was interested in that lied to me about being engaged. That's a pretty big lie and I would likely not forgive that. I would just move on from the whole situation and leave that drama behind.