Married to a woman that would give anything for love, pro or con?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Married to a woman that would give anything for love, pro or con?

My astrology said if I marry, she would be somebody that would give all for love. In my opinion, that isn't a good thing, because for now, when she love me, she might do anything fore me, but what if someday, she fall in love with somebody else?  She would do anything for him too.  Maybe to be with him, she even get her friends to punch her a few times in the face and lie to cops of domestic violence, for him.

2. Lori P. profile image88
    Lori P.posted 2 years ago

LOL. Wow. You're overthinking this! The astrologer meant that the woman will give all of herself for YOUR love. If you lavish her with lots and lots of love, kindness, and attention, she will do anything FOR YOU.

If she doesn't receive the love she needs from you, she may seek it elsewhere though. Just be sure she gets all of the love she needs from you.

This quality is a good thing in a woman. There are many women who will take love and give nothing of herself in return. She will not be one of them.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

No one gets married planning to "fall out of love" with their spouse.
    I can't imagine someone {knowingly} marrying someone they knew did not love them with all of their heart unless they were just desperate to be married. You don't want a spouse who could care less about you.  Their view is "You & Me" not "Us & We".
    If she's not "into you" she'll probably cheat or leave you sooner!
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    There are three reasons why most people don't cheat and none of them has anything to do with morality. It's all about feelings.
    1. They are "in love". (This is the #1 reason for being loyal)
    2. They don't want to do anything to risk losing their mate.
    3. They'd be emotionally destroyed if their mate cheated on (them).
    When people "fall out of love" anything can happen!
    (They stop caring about what you think or how you feel.)