Can colleagues actually be friends?

1. Davlyn Port profile image61
    Davlyn Portposted 2 years ago

Can colleagues actually be friends?

I'm leaving my job in a few weeks because I got a better one. When colleague A found out, she started to get close to colleague B and leave me out of the loop. When I felt bad that we were leaving out colleague B out of our loop earlier this year, she was the one that was insisting that we still leave colleague B out. It seemed like we were friends but after how she basically "dumped" me because I was leaving, makes me think that we were never friends in the first place. She has been at that job and job searching longer than I have. Could she be jealous?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Definitely, she is childish . This reminds my neighbor's daughter.
    She was a good friend with my daughter.
    Then when I wanted to teach my daughter  to do her homework, she was furious.
    Then she told her siblings and other neighbor kids not to befriend my daughter.

So, your colleague is really really childish

3. m abdullah javed profile image79
    m abdullah javedposted 2 years ago

Davlyn, I think you need to look at the other side of her attitude. It may be because of the reason that she will never find you around her?  What you perceive as her jealousy may be her love for you, who knows the innerslf? Better if you maintain contact with her inspite of living at some other place. The art of making friends reflects a loving and caring heart, with such a heart even an enemy can be friend,  what to say about a colleague? Just connect yourself.

working