jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can I test my gf loyalty ???

1. Puneet Kaul profile image54
    Puneet Kaulposted 5 years ago

How can I test my gf loyalty ???

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

The fact that you feel the need to "test" her says either you are very immature or she is not worth your trust and you should move on. Testing is for childish people who aren't capable of communicating.

3. profile image0
    bobbyandbeansposted 5 years ago

A person's loyalty is tested every day.  They can walk away from a relationship or cheat on that relationship at any time.  If they choose to stay, they're being loyal.  As peeples said, the idea that you need to "test" that loyalty is incredibly immature and inappropriate.  You obviously have a lack of respect for your gf or serious self-esteem issues, neither of which belong in a healthy, adult, mature relationship.

4. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

There is no need to test anyone for anything unless you feel insecure in your relationship in order to gain trust.  If that's the case, sit down and communicate, talk to her.  Most of the time, when we are feeling jealous, it isn't the other person's problem, it is our own self esteem and confidence that needs assurance.  Really, this isn't her problem, it's more yours.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Why would you want to test her loyalty? Dude, you have trust issues and anxiety. You seem to have had girls do you wrong in a relationship before. Do you gather these women in each relationship? You might want to look at yourself and see if there is something you want to change about yourself so these women don't keep running to you.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

why test it? that's a good way of losing her and it also makes you look childish and insecure.

7. profile image56
    kevinhauser1989posted 2 years ago

Oh loyalty... is there such a thing anymore? The first time I took a girlfriend out to meet a guy  friend of mine she ended up getting drunk, started a fight with me then cuddled with him in front of me. I was so disgusted I left the room and they ended up hooking up in my own living room. Stupid me I gave her a second chance but was still suspicious so I hired a professional service to test her loyalty using facebook. I used baitmydate.com They have good looking m/f's that will contact your gf/bf on facebook messenger and flirt with them Then they send you the screen shot of the conversation. This was the proof I needed to finally break up with my sneaky girlfriend.. Sometimes the truth hurts but you need to find out one way or another.. I may end up starting to go to church to meet my next gf..