jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can people fall in love on a chat?

1. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 20 months ago

Can people fall in love on a chat?

It happened to me some boys expressed love for me in a chat without having never seen me. And so I think it would be interesting to discuss about this: do you think people can fall in love on a chat?

I think we cannot exactly talk about love, but more about a group of things like physical attraction, similarity of opinions and behaviours. And this group of things, when added each one, can be confused with love and produce similar sensations.

Do you think the same, or do you think it is possible to fall in love on a chat, without having never meet? And what about similar experiences?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12614269_f260.jpg

2. MarieLB profile image82
    MarieLBposted 20 months ago

You bet they can.  But falling in love, is not the same as "Love" or "Love deeply and forever".  In fact some fall out of love very quickly once they actually meet and get to know the other person better.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 20 months ago

In previous eras people have been known to fall in love as "Pen Pals". Simply writing letters back and forth to one another over a period of time. Nevertheless how they (feel) in the moment may change upon spending time together.
    Until they are together much of what they feel is due to how they (imagine) they will be when they are together. {Romance Anticipation}
    Personally speaking I would say one is better off holding back from emotionally investing in anyone that they have never met. Also never let another person's feelings towards you make you feel obligated to change your mate selection process.
    Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart.
    If something doesn't (feel right to you) it's probably not right for you.

4. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 20 months ago

Yes, you can fall in love via chatting. If you've sent true pics of each other then that makes it even better until the two can actually meet. You get to bond even, plan to marry and so forth. You can fall in love via mental satisfaction of sharing things in common.

5. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

You're falling in love with a representation of the person that is prone to being false. The guys proposing marriage and paying money to male scammers in Asia are an example of this.

working