jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your opinion on bf/gf looking at other people while with you ? What woul

1. Steph Tyson profile image59
    Steph Tysonposted 19 months ago

What is your opinion on bf/gf looking at other people while with you ? What would be your reaction?

While walking down the street with your boyfriend / girlfriend , they decide to check out the attractive person who just walked by ? Do you get angry and start a argument ? Or do you just let it be ?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13104192_f260.jpg

I'm not a jealous person by nature.
    If someone is extremely attractive I believe it's normal to take notice.
    Having said that it's not the same as leering, licking one's lips, or exhaling loudly. Just imagine how they are when you're not around!
    Jealousy comes from having a fear that (you) care about someone more than (they) care about you. You don't trust them.
    Generally speaking if someone is "into you" they will be discrete about such observations. If he/she acts as if you are {not there} then they have told you everything (you) need to know.
    Respect and consideration are among the basics of relationships. Some people believe you have to "teach" people how to treat you.
    I personally believe if you have to teach someone to (respect you) it means (you) have chosen the "wrong person" for a mate!

Steph Tysonposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Wow what an amazing point of view you have !! I couldn't have asked for a better answer .. you have such a great literature also .. I am VERY new to this site and have absolutely no idea what i am doing lol but in time I hope to write just like you.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 19 months ago

My husband and I look at other people together. It's been quite fun. We both appreciate an attractive looking woman. I know he chose me so there's no reason to be angry or jealous.

Steph Tysonposted 19 months agoin reply to this

My hubby and I are the same way hahaha , normally it is me pointing out the hot girls or the perfect booty hehehe ... Thanks for the comment

working