jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Sex before marriage is good or bad?

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image54
    Ashish Dadgaaposted 18 months ago

Sex before marriage is good or bad?

2. dashingscorpio profile image89
    dashingscorpioposted 18 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13153684_f260.jpg

It really makes no difference in the outcome of a relationship.
    Everyone has their own belief system or moral code. Some people follow the tenants of a religion and others choose celibacy for tradition's sake. Life is a (personal) journey!
    I've known couples who didn't have pre-marital sex and I've known couples who did and they both ended up divorced or unhappy.
    No one ever filed for divorce because they had premarital sex!
    There was usually a "deal breaker" committed or incompatibility issue.
    The top 3 reasons why a marriage fails in my opinion are:
    1. They (chose the wrong mate) for themselves.
    2. They got married for the wrong reasons.
    3. They grew apart over time and stopped wanting the same things.
    Truth be told when it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success. Rarely does someone hit a homerun their first, second, or third time up at bat. If this weren't true we'd all be married to our high school sweethearts! With failure comes wisdom.
    Having or not having sex won't prevent having your heart broken.
    If something doesn't feel right to (you) it's probably not right for you!

3. profile image0
    Nudelyposted 18 months ago

It will be different things for different people... good for this couple, bad for that one. Wouldn't it be nice if there were always one-size-fits-all answers for everyone, all the time.

4. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 18 months ago

I feel like if sex comes from a place of love it can really bring a couple closer together. You have to work together to make the other happy. It's also a great exercise in communication.

5. Anuththara Ekeli profile image63
    Anuththara Ekeliposted 18 months ago

If the girl and the boy truly loves each other, the time is not a problem. However in some societies (specially in South Asia) pre-marital sex is not accepted by their culture. In these societies the girl's virginity is considered by the boy's parents and most of the boys also refuse marriage if the girl is not a virgin. Thus in societies like this, you must think twice before you have pre-marital sex. However if your culture has given you the freedom then it is not a problem. However inside the marriage there is discipline and self control. Specially when you marry you are in a stage where you and your partner has understood each other well. We can tell that the couple loves each other when they enter into the marriage life. (this may differ due to different attitudes of people).My personal opinion is that it is okay to have pre-marital sex if the couple has understood the value of the spiritual love too. However even though it is "okay" to have sex before the marriage it is "better" to wait till one enter into the marriage life to enjoy the eternal love.

working