jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can you say cruel and abhor pick up lines to girls on Tinder?

1. Leo Thrombock profile image59
    Leo Thrombockposted 14 months ago

Can you say cruel and abhor pick up lines to girls on Tinder?

Curious if you can say some cruel things to girls on Tinder, and still get their number?

2. TessSchlesinger profile image95
    TessSchlesingerposted 14 months ago

Years ago, some guy insulted me on facebook. I didn't know him from a bar of soap. Just commented and insulted me. I answered back and bit by bit disproved what he said. (Those were the days I didn't just delete comment and block.)

At the end of this, he said, "Now that we know each other, can I have your phone number. I'd like to date you."

I replied, "You come to my page, insult me, and then expect to date me? I don't think so. Goodbye."

A few years later, I discovered a website that said that if you wanted to date a beautiful woman, you had to insult her. The reason for that is that beautiful women had so much attention and groveling from men that they would only pay attention to a man who 'wasn't easy.'

Obviously the men who teach that need to some research. Beautiful women face jealousy from other women. They face being isolated because  other women won't invite them around because they are competition. Decent men won't ask them out because they think they're out of reach. This means the only men who hit on beautiful women are predators. The only exception to this happens if you're a model or you're an actress. Then you meat normal, decent men.

So, I'm not sure for what reason you want to say cruel and abhorrent things to girls on Tinder, but if you do get their number, it will be someone who is so desperate, so hard up, and so accustomed to abuse,that any well adjusted male would run a mile.

Can you give me one reason why anyone would want to associate with someone who says cruel and abhorrent things.

Two years ago, after 20 years of trolling on the web, I made a policy change. Anyone who insullts me in any way is blocked. Fullstop.

3. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 14 months ago

Like what?  I'm genuinely curious as to what you would say to a girl to be purposely cruel and yet think she might still be interested in you. 

And why?  Do you suck so badly at a normal conversation that you need to think up "crafty" ways to get someone's attention?  Or do you have some sort of fetish?

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 14 months ago

I suppose ANYTHING is possible!
    However if you "hate women" why bother trying to date them?
    Having said that unfortunately there some people who seem to be drawn to people who will use them and mistreat them.
    This is especially true if they're physically attracted to the person or there is something about him/her that makes them feel "special" to have in their life.
    Thankfully the majority of women aren't attracted to a-holes!

1. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Great comment Dashing!  I don't trust myself to answer this immature creature!  I'll bet you understand that!!  Best I bite the ole tongue on this one! smile