jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What pick up line has worked for you?

1. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What pick up line has worked for you?

I know there's a lot of them out there.  But which one worked for you?

2. Robot kid profile image54
    Robot kidposted 6 years ago

wanna continue this (interesting) conversation in a place a little more private?

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

When I'm interested in a guy, I'll usually walk up to him and say "Hello hottie!"  a short but affective pick up line!

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I met my boyfriend at his job of state inspection of vehicles. After arriving home I found a note from him saying "I think your pretty and would like to help you work on your car" with his cell phone number underneith. Most women hear they are gorgeous, lovely, a goddess, beautiful. But hearing that we are pretty interests us enough to lead us on a bit.

5. shanaya profile image76
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

I hadn't tried any pick up lines yet. but i gt few from the person i love. and this one is my fave.

"Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes".

{Guys out there try it once it works. atleast it worked for me ..lolz}

6. jacobsterling profile image53
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

some pick up lines that she told me and worked for me,

"we can play all the games but lets not play hide and seek, coz you're hard to find smile"

"you're like a shit. coz you're not a playing thing smile"

haha i cant really remember the rest..she often tells me some pick up lines..its really funny and i enjoy it..

7. thebeast02 profile image84
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

I don't have a specific one, but anything that can make them laugh is generally a winner. Avoid the over cheesy ones, unless you can use them in a manner where they can see that you're being funny.

8. executivecatering profile image80
    executivecateringposted 5 years ago

From my own experience pick up lines don't really work they tent to have the opposite effect and produce a negative reaction as a natural response.
    I've learned it's best to avoid the pick up lines and use a different approach that involves starting a conversation that is interesting, taking away the pressure or thought of it being an approach.

I've spent some time writing a hub on the subject  http://executivecatering.hubpages.com/h … lines-line
    It may give you some thoughts on a different approach entirely.

working