jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is it necessary to celebrate Valentines day?

1. Drake Hunter profile image60
    Drake Hunterposted 12 months ago

Is it necessary to celebrate Valentines day?

2. eirofficial3112 profile image83
    eirofficial3112posted 12 months ago

Not really. It's your own choice anyway to celebrate or not. And celebrating does not necessarily mean you need someone.

3. Drake Hunter profile image60
    Drake Hunterposted 12 months ago

Yes thats true.And for people who are single and those who are in Long Distance relationship you dont need to be bitter or to feel alone.Just hang out with friends and family and you will feel the true essence happiness and love.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13400273_f260.jpg

Absolutely not.
    If a celebration feels like it's "work" that defeats the purpose.
    Holidays, vacations, or anytime designated for celebration is about having FUN or enjoying oneself! All of which is optional.
    The trick I suppose is if you're in a relationship that your mate is agreement with you. Natural compatibility trumps compromise!
    What makes people cynical is feeling "obligated" to follow a romance novel routine when that's not who (they) are.
    Fortunately each of us is free to (choose) whatever we enjoy.
    Life is a (personal) journey!

Drake Hunterposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for this nice answer I got from you.

5. pattyfloren profile image81
    pattyflorenposted 12 months ago

Its really meant for couples and lovers to reinvest in their relationship because its a day filled with hope for moving forward.  I think with all the holidays we are given as a nation, Valentine's Day is necessary for those people.  Now, on the other hand, single people can do a Valentine's Day any day of the year without anyone even knowing that that was what they were here for.  Happy Valentine's Day people.

Drake Hunterposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Happy Valentines Day..Thanks for your answer

working