jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Cancer woman here in love with a scorpio man but he acts hot and cold I am going

1. Cecezinha profile image60
    Cecezinhaposted 5 months ago

Cancer woman here in love with a scorpio man but he acts hot and cold I am going crazy.. what to do?

We both like each other but he doesn't make a move I think I might be dealing with a shy scorpio!

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13704019_f260.jpg

Most likely he's immature or he's simply not "into you".
    If he is a "man" as you describe him to be he'll make a move if he's interested. The real question is how can you be "in love" with someone who hasn't made a move.
    This is not an "exclusive relationship" you're in.
    You may be overly emotionally invested in something he views as a friendship or casual acquaintance. He's not "in love"!
    He may be "feeding you" just enough to hang in there.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde

3. Necento anto profile image88
    Necento antoposted 5 months ago

Hi, if you love this man and you think your man is behaving a certain way, he is the best person to talk to and you should express how you feel because it won't be right to expect people to behave how we want them to.
    Also, don't look at the zodiac sign to fall in love, fall in love with the person, his character, how he treats people. Dating or loving someone of a zodiac sign compatible with yours does not guarantee a good, happy life.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Excellent point regarding zodiac signs. One's formative years, upbringing, and life experiences shape them more than the month and day they were born. Not everyone born November 10th or whenever thinks and feels the same way about all issues.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 months ago

I'm not concerned with what astrological sign either of you are.  I can only tell you what I would do under the circumstances of what you describe. 
    Cut your losses NOW and walk away.  Do not look back.  If he has proven to you repeatedly he runs Hot & Cold.....this isn't going to change.  What do you know about Bi-polar disorders?  Do some research for your own satisfaction......
    You mention YOU are going crazy.  If time with him is causing you stress and anxiety, the majority of the time.....Do I really need to repeat myself that you need to walk away??
    If he truly cares for you and wants a chance for a future with you....let him do the work required.  You should not be having to take a flash-course in psychology to date this guy!!

1. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Paula, you have hit the nail square on the head.  Cecezinha, take to heart this excellent advice or your life will be in a shambles indefinitely, at least until you end this relationship, or put it in the category of friendship ONLY.

working