what do you make of this love triangle: pisces woman, scorpio woman competing fo

1. profile image45
    teresalexingtonposted 7 years ago

what do you make of this love triangle: pisces woman, scorpio woman competing for cancer man

I am dating a cancer man who is in a long distance relationship with a pisces woman. She is engaged to someone else, but claims that she will leave him for the cancer. So far, she has not done so. The cancer man has ended things with me (I'm a scorpio) because of the other woman, but still spends a lot of time with me, and clearly likes being around me.

2. Christofers Flow profile image92
    Christofers Flowposted 6 years ago

Get out of the water.  Just kidding.  As a scorpio, just hanging around, that is to your advantage if you can stand it.  The less you act like you have an agenda the better off you will be.  Any triangle is tied to many more webs of influence than just two.  A Pisces woman who plays her cards skillfully has much influence.  Your intense power - keep in the background for the right moment.

3. manni0303 profile image61
    manni0303posted 11 months ago

The cancer guy is not sure whether to stay with you or with her. He is confused. Cancer guys are always after love. They will only feel your importance if you ignore them or if they will see you happy with someone else. They will feel too jealous at that time. So try to ignore him and show him that you are too happy without him. This will drag him back towards you and if he will not come then he'll not be worthy of your love. Love yourself more than anybody else.

working