I would like to see what a well-written profile looks like on a dating website?

1. profile image60
    I love the capeposted 5 months ago

I would like to see what a well-written profile looks like on a dating website? M seeking F

I'm a neophyte to online dating, so I scoured the web for some, male seeking female,  inspiration.  That did not help.  I don't judge but from what I saw, I have to believe the vast majority of the men out there are getting pretty lonely.  Then again, nothing would surprise me these days.  Would anyone know of some well-written dating profiles I could see to help me break through my writer's block? Although I assumed a woman's point of view was better suited to help in this matter, I'll take any help I can get.

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 months ago

Your best bet would be to go on a dating website and start reading profiles.

I find that a nice, well lit, naturally posed profile picture works wonders. I see a lot of profile pictures that make men and women look like creeps and that is an immediate turn off.

1. profile image60
      I love the capeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Chloe, I have looked through some profiles and there’s an overwhelming number of guys out there. I simply don’t know which one’s attract women. I’m sure I’m wrong. I guess it’s a trial and error process.

working