jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it a must to give ur boyfriend or girlfriend the passwords of ur social media

1. profile image57
    Sadisco Chuliposted 4 months ago

Is it a must to give ur boyfriend or girlfriend the passwords of ur social media accounts?

2. S.K. profile image78
    S.K.posted 4 months ago

A definite no! If the trust issues are so bad that you need to exchange passwords for social media accounts, it is a bad sign. I would choose to not have a lock on my phone maybe and if they had questions or concerns, we can address them. But to give up/exchange password access seems excessive and revealing. As individuals,  as well as a couple, two people should have more productive things to do in life.... Lol!

3. LimeyFeline profile image41
    LimeyFelineposted 4 months ago

No.  This is something I demanded when I was in high school.  Adults in mature relationships don't do this.  Or if they do it's a mutual decision and not anything to fight about.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13819655_f260.jpg

Just because you're in a relationship or even if you're married it doesn't mean you're not entitled to have a certain level of privacy. Not many people would give the greenlight to their (spouse) to open their mail and that's in a marriage!
    Last but not least boyfriends & girlfriends are usually temporary relationships. If someone doesn't trust you move on.
    Odds are they'll have you jumping through hoops (proving) your loyalty and love over and over again. Don't play that game!

working