jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

curious

1. profile image57
    curious1965posted 7 years ago

hi every one im new to this so please be easy with me,im male had a marriage of 23 years now divorced and now in, what I thot was a fantastic relationship! until, my fiancee asked to to wear stockings and suspenders, for foreplay and making love, the question is  !!! is this normal, or is my fiancee turning bi-sexual towards women. On asking her why? the reason was that she wanted to lift our sex life up a gear, Im confused

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

wait...did she ask YOU to wear stockings and suspenders?

1. profile image57
      curious1965posted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that's kind of strange. i never want men to wear stockings. do you mean like ladies's stockings and garters? those are strictly feminine things so yeah maybe she wants to experiment. just ask her.

1. profile image57

im kind of worried this may end our relationship. i have always thot of lingerie is for ladies,  The only answer was,  i quote was "she read that feeling of two peoples stockings rubbing together was sensual" and she told me she was turned on by this. I will never give in tho this, the way i look at this is im not Bi-sexual in any way. What do u mean experiment?.

3. profile image57
    curious1965posted 7 years ago

sorry should have read asked me

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

expirement, means try new things. She probably just wonders what it feel like. See if you can just wear men's socks?

1. profile image57

thanks for answers, however, thot i did most things before during my marriage, but this wohhh!!.   think my mind made up, be single and straight.

5. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

Oh and it doesnt need to ruin your relationship. Im sure if she loves you, and you tell her this is uncomfortable for you, she'll understand.

1. profile image57

thanks, ill try.Maybe im part of the old school.

6. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

Actually, most full time crossdressers are totally straight, just so you know. However putting on some stockings and so on during a sex act is far, far from being a crossdresser.

She has no intention of going bi on you. A guy in stockings is NOT a female! If she wants to have sex with a girl she would not get off with a guy in stockings.

Sounds to me like she's just having some fun, trying out new things. I'd love to have a girl like that! Relax and see where it all goes, don't be so uptight. smile

1. profile image57

thanks all for comments, maybe im too harsh, but  suprised, Bill uve made me think again, really appreciate all,  im sure we will talk and ill think hard, your prob right if she wanted a female she'd have gone before now. wish me luck. roll

working