The Global Shift Toward Liberalism and Progression.
Conservative versus Liberal views
The fight for "conservative versus liberal" politics goes on continuously and relentlessly. It blurs and overshadows the true needs of the American people.
We need radical changes but with a more centrist view.
Does America want a government by the people, or by the corporations?
It's a complex world filled with diversity, beauty, and wonder. Yet, many people still dwell on the negative and think that one particular thing, or one point of view, is the cause of all our worldly woes.
This is known as tunnel vision: Extreme narrowness of viewpoint, or narrow mindedness.
It is way more complicated than that. We are a race of judgmental "arm chair" politicians and philosophers who add to those negatives by constantly carping on them, as if any one of these thoughts, or suggestions, would really alter our world in any way, shape, or form.
- Using the "L" in Public. Just When did 'LIBERAL' (freedom) become a Dirty Word?
LIBERALS. A Dirty word? Proud to be a liberal American. The attacks on liberals by their opposition is anti American values. America is known for diversity and progression.
Moving toward the future (all pix courtesy of stockphotosandimages.com)
- Resisting the Religious Global Mass Insanity.
Is religion actually destroying humanity?
We can accept the diversity and live side by side with each other in peace and harmony or we can continue to aide, abet, and perpetuate the negatives as we see them (as individuals).
Embracing spirituality in lieu or "religion" is the appropriate thing to do and is rapidly becoming more acceptable and palatable to the civilized world. Especially to the younger generations who have become disillusioned by all the hateful rhetoric constantly spewed by their older generation, their politicians, and their religious leaders.
There is very little left of 'spirituality' in modern day religions. They have all now become merely businesses for profit; without paying their fair of taxes.
This fact is becoming more and more prevalent throughout our global world and the younger generation is growing weary of it all. They are moving away from organized religions and radical political views; and grasping the concept of a universal spirituality; and in the process seeing other negative influences that impact our lives in a new and unfavorable light.
Oppression and exploitation have been the norm for far too many centuries and that status quo can no longer be sustained, or tolerated. This is evident when we view the global picture of unrest and rebellion against the oppressors and exploiters, both being historically and intrinsically rampant in "all" politics and "all" religions alike.
- Human Greed and Selfishness Will Destroy Humanity. The failings of Government control.
Greed, Judgmentalism, & Self Serving: the roots of all evil. Eliminate these and all the troubles in this world would just fade away.
Defining the status quo
Maintaining the status quo means remaining stagnant in a world of oppression and religious intolerance to the point of insanity.
Those who defend the status quo are being misled by those perpetrators using fear and hatred to divide and conquer those who would stand up for the cessation of greed, hatred, intolerance, suppression and exploitation that they use to maintain their control over the masses. The exploiters and oppressors are using the media and all other means to try and maintain that outdated mentality by:
- destroying our economy in order to maintain their control
- destroying our financial institutions for profits of a few
- limiting employment to increase pressures of hardship
- relentlessly beating down their opponents
- taking away our individual rights
- imposing more foolish and stringent laws that give greater power to arrest and detain those who they can label as dissidents, treasonous, or anti establishment
- continuously diminishing and degrading women in general
- expanding drug laws with global reaching consequences
- their attempts to increase more ludicrous so called "morality" laws
- increasing homeland security empowerment
- destroying Internet neutrality by giving the Internet service providers 'carte blanche' powers to decide what we do, and view, and limit our access to 'local' rather than 'global' views.
- increased monitoring with cameras everywhere
- unfettered home invasions by law enforcement without probable cause
- spying on Internet activity via the proliferate use of 'cookies', ad-ware and spy-ware
- extending discrimination laws against racial minorities, women, the LGBT community, and children
- eliminating minimum wages and employee benefits so the wealthy can become more wealthy.
- the supreme court making corporations the same status as individuals (except that they are exempt from paying taxes, and individual taxes are rising)
- attempting to pass legislation that specifically states murdering anyone who is associated with abortions as "justifiable murder"
- increasing new laws to protect huge corporations against legal suits by individuals who they have wronged or harmed.
- the deregulation of all protection agencies: EPA, FDA,FAA, FCC,etc...
- trying to pass legislation that would exempt all financial institutions from criminal prosecution based on past, or any future activities.
- mandating auto manufacturers to install a "black box" into all new vehicles, that can be accessed at random to listen in on conversations within the auto. (since 2002).
- recording ALL activities of ALL U.S. citizens (internet, phone, emails, credit card use, bank activities, etc..) and storing this information in our individual files in Washington, D.C.
- to name only a few
- Redistribution of Wealth, and changing American "values"
There is little hope for America to survive and thrive without radical changes being mandated by our Government.
Shattering the moulds
In spite of all these "invasions" and "assaults" on privacy and human rights, the resolve of the younger generations appears to be growing stronger. The need to curtail these invasive attempts to control and oppress, is becoming more important to the younger people who do not wish to be corralled by religious and governmental psychological bonds that must be broken. Rebellions against the establishment are increasing via new anti-establishment groups such as:
- the tea party movement
- occupying wall street movement
- the people's voice
- the nation
- housefire project
- progressivism in the u.s.
- the American revolution
- counter culture movement
- the peace movement
- this is only a partial list of current US movements (see the video below for a greater understand of how vast this movement truly is.) And not all these groups are fighting for liberation. Some are fighting to maintain the status quo.
Note: i specifically left off the official web site addresses, as i do not belong to, or advocate for, any of these groups.
- When Lunatics Run the Asylum. A View of politics today.
The Psychology of Why a small "Minority" Rules our World Today.
A global rebellion
Perhaps there is hope for the world after all.
It will only be achieved through the younger generations who will be inheriting the current mess that this (and past) generations have inflicted on them all in the name of greed and the lust for power and oppression by current governments and current religions (sects, movements, cults, etc..), around the world.
The wealthy, religious, radical right and left factions, self serving politicians and staid conservatives in general, spend millions of dollars on advertisements stating that religions is on the rise among the youth of the world.
It is just not proving to be so.
As with all biased advertisements that only strive to entice the audiences into buying into something; they mislead the public. Adults (and children) have long since learned the psychology behind T.V., and other media advertising; and simply tune them out.
No-0ne with any lick of common sense gives any credence to religious preaching or political speeches anymore. They are deliberately designed to dupe and deceive with false promises that will not, or can not , be fulfilled.
Their ludicrous promises that offer rewards beyond wealth, and only after death, now fall on deaf ears. The deaf ears of the very people who are watching the greedy crooks of wall street, our financial institutions, credit card issuers, religious leaders, and corporate America. Those crooks that run our lives; all robbing our society to the point of exhaustion and failure, while living their lives of luxury and impunity. Those very few, who are totally exempt and free of punishment - afforded by the very laws they impose on everyone else.
This is no longer a land of opportunity.
There is no more American dream to be striving for.
There is no more personal dignity and very little hope of recovery without radical changes that will curtail the inequities and social disparities of a plutocratic government.
This younger generation is sick and tired of the military, police, religious crazies, and rampant gun wielding conservatives, who just want start shooting and imprisoning the protesters, as is being done in the middle east, while the rest of the world stands around with their heads hidden in the sand so as not to see what is is really going on around them?
- Let's Take a Poll (Rules of Engagement) Update on polling for 2016 presidential elections
The art of taking polls (surveys). What they really mean.
- The Origins of the Art of Manipulation. A Philosophical study.
Are you a true believer? Is your church, religion, or political group the true path for you? We are all victims of some kind of mind control at various times. Influences on the mind before the age of reasoning can be detrimental to your health and
- CORPORATE GREED IN AMERICA- THE EVIL EMPIRE IN OUR SOCIETY
The fall of the Roman Empire and the Fall of America. Are there similarities? Is history repeating itself? Will mankind ever learn from history, or continue to keep repeating the same old mistakes?
© 2011 d.william