Ellana317 profile image 79

Did you have a positive or negative experience playing with the Ouija board?

I've never played with the Oujia board and coming from a Christian home, it was absolutely forbidden. I'm wondering what type of experiences people had with them.

Lady Summerset profile image80

Lady Summerset says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

I definitely agree. It just seems to be a portal for negative spirits and such. I'm glad to hear that you didn't experience inything horrific as a result of it.

Efficient Admin profile image95

Efficient Admin says

• Lady Summerset profile image

Lady Summerset 5 years ago

Wow, Efficient Admin, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

jennzie profile image80

jennzie says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Yes, I could see that. One of my co-workers told me that she asked the board how many children she would have when she was an early teen and it told her 3. She is around 60+ and guess how many children she has...3. Creepy.

Tusitala Tom profile image63

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Hi Tusitala Tom, That's interesting...I've heard of automatic writing but never knew anyone who was able to do it, so...how does that work? Do you just ask questions out loud and then allow it to write/type the answers?