crazyhorsesghost profile image 76

Are UFO's Real? Do You Believe We Are Alone?

Recently the below photo was taken of UFO's in Cotulla Texas. What is it and why do people keep seeing UFO's. I believe that there are UFO's out there and they are being flown by aliens from another world. I believe that one day a UFO will land and aliens will come out of it. Then the government won't be able to cover it up any longer. I really believe the US Government is covering up both the existence of UFO's and Aliens. What do you think?

BraidedZero profile image89

James Robertson (BraidedZero) says

• livhappy profile image

Josh Schaitel and Olivia Alverson (livhappy) 4 years ago

In God's teachings that people portray, it also states to be open minded and accepting of all life. The reason it is not recorded and "accepted" by God, is because God is not the one who recorded the bible...people are. So look into your heart and as

jenesmith01 profile image60

jenesmith01 says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Thomas Byers (crazyhorsesghost) 4 years ago

That's the way I believe. I can't believe all the sightings are fake. I think some of them are real. I have never believed we are along in the universe.

gail641 profile image77

Gail Louise Stevenson (gail641) says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Yes I do wonder about Roswell and the alien bodies. I wonder about reverse engineering. Did the US Government cover up Roswell? I think yes they did and they continue to cover up. I think we would be foolish not to believe in life other than earth.

Maggie Bennett profile image75

Maggie Bennett says