jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

UFO's ALIENS,OTHER NATIONS,What is the trouth?Do you know?Does any one of the po

1. gusripper profile image36
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

UFO's ALIENS,OTHER NATIONS,What is the trouth?Do you know?Does any one of the politicians know?

Simple question that belongs to all

2. Darry profile image52
    Darryposted 8 years ago

nobody knows nothing until you see it with your own eyes.

3. Ande Moore profile image60
    Ande Mooreposted 8 years ago

The U.K. has supposedly released some stuff.  Most of this stuff is bunk caused by people looking for attention.  The politicians don't know what side of the street they are on, let alone something of this scale.

4. adam-12 profile image52
    adam-12posted 8 years ago

Yeah, I know all about it, but I signed an agreement with the US government so I can't say anything.

5. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

An Alien in an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) should be a great sight to watch. I would love to have a meeting and an interview with an Alien.

6. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 8 years ago

People have been pondering that question for years. What with all the UFO sightings around the globe, and since witnessing one myself earlier this week, I would have to say, "Yes, the governments and politicians know about their existence."
    However, that being said, no politician in his right mind would jump on that bandwagon for fear of losing his or her credibility with the voters.
    Governments discount their existence for the reason that to openly validate the theory that extra-terrestrials subsist could incite mass hysteria among the population.

7. profile image0
    blueraven6posted 8 years ago

When I was much younger, I was involved with a civilian group who investigated sightings scientifically. Their evidence according to trained eyewitnesses [usually military and trained pilots] is near overwhelming as to their reality. The group was called NICAP. They should still be on the internet. Look up their evidence and decide for yourself.

8. donotfear profile image88
    donotfearposted 8 years ago

It's interesting to think there may be a possibility of life elsewhere. I've never seen a UFO though I believe the people who have these encounters are seeing & experiencing SOMETHING that cannot be explained.  Who knows?

9. NateSean profile image75
    NateSeanposted 8 years ago

I do believe in the possibility of life on other planets and that some of that life is possibly evolved to a level similar to our own.

But I do not believe everything I see on TV or read in a magazine, newspaper, etc.

10. kenya! profile image56
    kenya!posted 8 years ago

it's idiotic to believe that we are the only life in this massive universe which we can even measure or imagine how enormous it is.
    i'm sure the government knows something... if not... its just obvious. we aren't just alone in this massive place.