Lady Guinevere profile image 60

How much and wha do you know about the Roman Catholic Church?

I have recently had someone tell me that the Catholic Church, or I was, is of the flesh. I mentioned that my husband was Catholic and that I needed to bring him to Jesus Christ. They know nothing of the ways of the Catholic religion.

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 24 months ago

The Holy City/Vatican is in Rome, Italy. It is the 1 religion that all other Denom.s have started from. Martin Luther was the 1st one that split off bcuz of a dissagreement. Most theology r the same as they keep ppl from knowing JC true life.

Jeremy Gill profile image88

Jeremy Gill says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

I know all about the Catholic Chruch and what they teach and believe. You must have misunderstood my question. I went through RCIA in 1997, to marry my RC Husband. I wondered about those who tell me that I don't know anything all the time.

peter565 says