jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Belief

1. psychicdog.net profile image81
    psychicdog.netposted 5 years ago

If Jesus was on Twitter would we be better off following Him OR following hundreds of skeptical atheists who keeps questioning Christians and their beliefs?

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Haha. Jesus on Twitter. Couldn't you follow everyone? That would be the better choice. Imo.

psychicdog.netposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes you could follow everyone that's true Emile but following and following are two different things - you know what I mean? Whose posts would you be reading!

1. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I will say that if some guy claiming to be Jesus were here and had a Twitter account I'd be very suspicious. But, I'd read everything he wrote until I could determine if he were real or not.

2. Disappearinghead profile image78
      Disappearingheadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Can you do Aramaic on Twitter?

Cant see why not as long as you have the keys on your keyboard!

3. oceansnsunsets profile image89
      oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think you would be better off following both, and evaluating statements by all, then making a logical, fair, reasonable conclusion.

4. weekend profile image61
      weekendposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If Jesus were on Twitter and fully accepted as such, none of us would be athiests, would we now?

Touche Weekend - but athiest could still exist couldn't they and be skeptical/not fully accepting?

2. Shadesbreath profile image84
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Faith that hides from ongoing and rigorous introspection and challenge of itself is emptiness. It is the thing of cowards and fools.

Not sure Christians have hidden from it - it looks like the opposite - constant introspection and challenge yet holding sacred  the ultimate sacrifice made on our behalf as sinners by Jesus

3. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 5 years ago

dumb

working