jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have Multiple Facets ?

1. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Are you a multi-faceted person? Do we all have multiple personality disorders? I guess we are, we all have more than one facets. Is it just the personality or personality disorder?

2. alisha4u profile image36
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

Most of us have multiple personalities.  I wouldn't confessing even I am suffering from this syndrome on and off. I navigate through countless emotions every day; from free spirited to conservative, bold to naive and loads of others traits of my personality.
    Call it a disorder or anything; that wouldn't bother me because we all have different traits. I won't say we suffer from a disorder cause if its that ways..everyone around is a sheer example of a disorder.

3. The Invincible profile image61

I don't understand why people have to showcase their image differently in different places. Why can't you be just simple and straightforward to let people know who you are in real?

Why is everybody like that? Is it with humans only or the ultimate creator, God is also involved?

4. The Invincible profile image61

I guess, no one over here consider themselves as multiple-personality (of course except the one that participated in this forum and me of course).

Too apprehensive to face the music.

5. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I don't have multiple personalities. I might be more vivacious at one time or the other, depending on the company. I, personally, don't trust chameleons. To me, a changing personality is attributable to a need to fit in. And people with a need to fit are too easily led.

working