Astro Holy Vision -Part 2 (Astrology )

1. holyvison profile image59
    holyvisonposted 8 years ago

Astrology is a visionary mode,being the natural science ,reflecting the rays of our Planets in our daily movement of our Life .This ofcourse depends on our Accumlated karmas (Action) of our previous lives-Positive/Negative the resulting fruits of which we derive at the time of our Birth & the position of the planets reflected   in our Birth chart.
    As we know ''Sun'' is our soul-our Heart ,& Moon our Mind.In our every Action ,Our Mind & the Heart play the game in our Life,& the results of which depend on our discretion decision & the power of discrimination.       
    However we have to remain all the time watchful that according to our Karmas of our previous lives,our nature or our behaviour in the manner of Action- Anger-Greed-Attachment –Pride-Jealously do not make our Life perverse offering the cause of our Pleasure & Sorrow !!.
    Hear at this stage ,the science of  Astrology comes to our Help .For our valued Readers & Viewers.,I wish to narrate the basic points of this great science of Astrology for your information & the Knowledge so as to facililate you to appreciate the subject.
    The Science of Astrology establishes an intimate relationship between the movement of the planets in the Heavens & the fortunes & misfortunes of Men-Fates of Nation & Natural calamities.
    To me this is the play of our planets appear in our Birth-Chart.
    PLANETS                                                                             
    SUN                                                                                           
    MOON
    MARS
    MERCURY
    JUPITER
    VENUS
    SATURN
    Dragon s’ Head (RAHU)
    Dragon s’ Tail   (KETU) 

SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC
    ARIES
    TAURUS
    GEMINI
    CANCER
    LEO
    VIRGO
    LIBRA
    SCROPIO
    SAGITTARIUS
    CAPRICORN
    AQUARIUS
    PISCES
    Ownership of the Rasis or Houses of the Zodiac
    ARIES----The House of Mars
    TAURUS---The House of Venus
    GEMINI------The House of Mercury
    CANCER------The House of the Moon
    LEO-------------The House of The Sun
    VIRGO----------The House of    Mercury
    LIBRA----------- The House of   Venus
    SCORPIO--------The House of  Mars
    SAGITTARIUS—The House of Jupiter
      CAPRICON------The  House of Saturn
      AQUARIUS------The House  of Saturn
      PISCES-----------The House of  Jupiter.
      From the above we have noticed that The Sun & The Moon each own only one House ,While the all other five planets own two each.These are known as their own House.
    In my subsequent articles, I am to indicate Planetary relation its position of Exaltation –Debilitations, its friendship & enmities with other planets together with its basic nature.   
    Rohit Parikh
    Baroda-Gujarat
    India                       

1. Nickny79 profile image72
      Nickny79posted 8 years ago in reply to this

You should publish this in a hub.  More people will be exposed to your writing in the long run than in this forum.

working