jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever had a reading by a clairvoyant that came true?

1. moneyfairy profile image70
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Usually most psychic's say what they think you want to hear or don't go beyond what is. So I was just wondering if any of you have ever had a truly clear reading from a clairvoyant that actually came to be? If so I'd like to hear your experience. Thank you.

moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think they make suggestions of possibilities that could happen but they have never been spot on for me yet, so I was just curious if they ever had been for you.

1. profile image0
        Rayne123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

No, they are good at what they do and no how to read a persons body language.

I do believe some have a "gift" from above and can prophesie, I also believe that some through tarot are genuine and can give you a good idea. I do know one lady on here who will allow one to pick three cards and give a reading and she is good. She knew what was going on with me. I myself can pretty much judge also. However she doesnt charge and a gift is always free. I know my own future/dreams/visions

Do tell. Who is the lady on here for free?

2. A Troubled Man profile image61
    A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago

Due to pure chance, a clairvoyant is going to correctly guess an event because there is the possibility and probability of that event occurring. Under experimental study, some experiments will actually yield higher results than others in favor of the clairvoyant. This too however is due to pure chance.

No clairvoyant under experimental study has ever shown any consistent results, their answers are no different than any other result showing pure chance.

It's all pure guess work and some may by chance be close but never spot on. There are the odd ones that have helped in police investigations etc. but like you said none 100% consistent.

working