jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Is God a 'Dream'?

1. God shet profile image60
    God shetposted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/11934684.png

I am feeling right now that everything that I've ever said about God - everything that I ever argued in favor of this entity's existence - all the ideas I've ever heard for and against God - were part of a very big and complex network of dreams.

It might be just that I've got hooked on a virtual dreamy box: that is a website.  Do all these atheists and agnostics and 'believers' even really exist?

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sure maybe we are all dreaming like in the Matrix movie and we are kept in this state because it's easier for the aliens to fatten us up for the slaughter and when we die we do so because the aliens have decided to eat us.

Kind of like that?

But yes, God exists in your imagination.

God shetposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There YOU have a 'dream'.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

GS
    Yes, we exist as long as we want to exist.  You are dealing with desire bodies.. entities who want to play in the game of creation.

Some people are closer to wanting to go home in awake consciousness and stop playing the game. You, I can see, would like to share with those people... Keep up the good work.

TWISI

PS There is another force working against you, as you know. That force only makes us work harder and accomplish more than we otherwise would, as I have witnessed and experienced.

God shetposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Trying my best. And thank you. Keep up your spirit, too. Who knows, it might be very near.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
        Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Spirit is as near as we want it.  It is all a matter of what we want in life...in existence/manifestation. Jesus said, the harvest is abundant, but the laborers are few. What do you think he meant?

1. janesix profile image60
          janesixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It means very few people seek real spirituality.

what would the "seeking" look like?

Meditation mostly

Do you believe that?

Yes, but only from personal experience. And I don't know if I can trust my experiences. Still, I believe it.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

The Gita gives us permission to meditate. It (meditating) does more good than anyone realizes. It is good for self and others, surprisingly enough…. as I have recently come to believe.
    Nice chatting with you, Janesix. Isn't it great? There is nothing left to say! smile
    Peace.

working