jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

I am looking for a volunteer to be a part of my next article here.

1. threekeys profile image84
    threekeysposted 8 weeks ago

It is asking you if you would like to have a intuitive tarot reading done by me. In this article i will be choosing a new spread, ecplaining how it works and providing a free tarot reading for the Querent, you. This tarot spread offers to reveal your spiritual task and your everyday earthly mission. What I ask of you is your full name and just the day of your birth. eg. 22nd day of the month etc. I would prefer someone who has lived a bit of their lives so they can see how the tarot reading went. Kenneth Avery could that be you? Tim Mitchell? Jodah? Any volunteers? I have no idea what to expect. It will be a experiment for you and me.Could you let me know by the 24th September please.

1. SofiaDeP profile image61
      SofiaDePposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Ok I would love to see if you are good at it, my name is Sofia De Pasquale and I was born the 10th of november

1. profile image60
        Leonard AG Bellamposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

I will volunteer. Fill me in. Add my name to list. Notify me. Return progress and lets get started.

threekeysposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Thankyou Leonard for vokunteering for the article. Please read below.
          I also need the day and month only of when you were born and your full name. Just like Sofie has done.

Leonard you have just joined with hubpages and no articles to your name. For now I may leave your request.

2. threekeys profile image84

Hi Sofie. Yes, that's all I need. I will do a reading for you within the article. Just read my blurb below. Thankyou.

3. threekeys profile image84

Just looked at your page. There is nothing there. I would like to decline please.

Thankyou  for volunteering to have a intuitive tarot reading with me while we explore how this new tarot spread works Sofia, LittleFoot, Leonard and Nicole.

For privacy I wont mention your name in the article, however, I will let you know that this is your tarot reading.
      Is that okay?
      I had only planned to do one article on this but since you have volunteered I will do one for each of you. However I would like to choose a new tarot spread to explore and share . Is that still okay by you all? I will do them the intuitive tarot readings about 1 week apart.
      No more volunteers please. Thankyou

2. profile image60
    Littlefoot79posted 8 weeks ago

I am willing but only if a good idea so th 5th is that all you need?

Thankyou Littlefoot. If you would like to have the intuitive tarot reading done in the article I would need your full name, gender, and just day and month of your  birthday. Like the 9th November for example. The year is not needed. Just have a quick read of my reply below. See if that suits.

I have just now checked your page and like the others have just joined with no profile or articles. I would like to decline. Cheers.

3. profile image60
    Littlefoot79posted 8 weeks ago

Oh and Nicole Bevis

4. donnatru profile image79
    donnatruposted 7 weeks ago

Donna Snyder
    07/20/1959

5. profile image59
    Kubra Baghirpurposted 6 weeks ago

I want to

threekeysposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I am no longer offering that opportunity. You dont have any hubs or a profile.

working