jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do some people say the Crown and Brow chakras are white and violet while oth

1. pjk_artist profile image61
    pjk_artistposted 8 years ago

Why do some people say the Crown and Brow chakras are white and violet while other say violet & blue

Why do some people say the Crown and Brow chakras are white and violet while other say the crown is violet and the brow(third-eye) is indigo (or dark blue) ?
    Please tell me once and for all...Which is correct?

2. knottybynature profile image55
    knottybynatureposted 8 years ago

I have always been told (because I cannot see auras with the naked eye), that the crown is purple, but the light from it extends, turning into a brilliant white.  The brighter the 'crown', the more in tune the person is with the divine. *shrug*

3. Jewels profile image85
    Jewelsposted 8 years ago

There is no correct answer to this question.  You can involute into any chakra and get the same color or a different one.  It's not the chakra that determines the color, it's more the level of involution.  At the end of the day it's a space and when going inward the spaces are many and varied and not determined on which chakra you use.

I've had experiences where I've gone into the Third Eye which is the device I always use and the colors I see range from black, purple, blue, gold, red.  I have never had a white space ever in the years of meditation I've done.   That does not mean I'm doing anything wrong.  It's a furphy to say you are doing something wrong when you get a different color to someone else.

Even though I use the Third eye (which you are calling the brow chakra), it is through this that I can involute into any chakra point.  Not all is as it seems in the world of internal consciousness.

4. profile image0
    Chopsticksposted 7 years ago

It is through my personal experience and study of the Chakra's that I have said the Crown is Violet/Purple and the Third eye is Indigo/Blue.  When I say personal experience I mean that I see these colours in these areas when meditating or practicing Reiki.  Through study it is stated these colours correspond with the Chakra's.  I hope that helps you as I am no expert smile

Love and Light

Chopsticks

working