jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many sinners are available all over the world?

1. Sambhunath profile image48
    Sambhunathposted 8 years ago

How many sinners are available all over the world?

Now a days every where you may see corruptions and all the corrupt people are sinners in my opinion.

2. bayareagreatthing profile image66
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

In the Christian faith we believe that the words of the Bible are the key to truth.  The Bible has much to say about sin.  Here is one passage that addresses the issue of "sin".

Romans 3:21-24

"But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

The effects of sin is everywhere.  We all have sinned and fallen short of God's expectations.  That is why we need forgiveness...not just the ones who make it evident that they sin, but ALL of us. 

Read here for more:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Rightousness-of-GOD

3. Lee Boolean profile image56
    Lee Booleanposted 8 years ago

6.786 billion, i.e. the entire world population. Its simple really, according to every religion, any other religion is wrong, thus everyone is doomed by someone else's doctrine, yay!

4. ms jessica marie profile image73
    ms jessica marieposted 8 years ago

what an odd question to ask....how many sinners?  we are ALL sinners.  that is if you believe in sin itself, which honestly i do not.  but if that is your faith than it applies to all of us.  not one of us, no pastor nor priest is innocent of all sin...

working