Do You Think The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Were An Actual Creation Or Just An I

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Do You Think The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Were An Actual Creation Or Just An Imagination?

2. pendell2 profile image61
    pendell2posted 8 years ago

Though my heiroglyphics is a little rusty, there are many ancient records that document their existence.

3. MikeNV profile image81
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

Religion is a creation of man to help them cope. People have a hard time existing without some kind of belief system. And people get extremely upset when their belief system is questioned... even if there is no rational logic behind their beliefs... that is just how it is.  The average person never takes into account simple things like the fact there was no printing press, records were kept in secret, and the difference in translation between languages. Use today as an example... tell something to a friend and by the time it gets to the 4th or 5th friend the story has changed significantly. I watched a show on eye witnesses... a person streaked across a classroom. Then the professor asked the class to describe the person and what they were wearing.  The facts were so skewed that they basically couldn't do it... and they had seen him with their own eyes! And this was just moments before!

working