Is Doubt a energy of or an hindrance to Free Will?

1. mintinfo profile image76
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

Is Doubt a energy of or an hindrance to Free Will?

Free Will is an instinct  we take for granted until it is restricted by outside forces. Yet there is an inside force called doubt that seem to regulate our free will. What are your thoughts?

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 8 years ago

Free will works hand and hand with your consciousness and conscience. Doubt is a emotional feeling that hampers one's ability to execute an action.

Example: I'm a pretty good pool player and at times I have my doubts about making a shot. My free will continues to operate based on my own self-esteem, confidence and experience, providing I've been in a similar situation or circumstance.

Free will if strong enough can push doubt out of the equation and so your actions can be fluid.

Doubt if strong enough will stop or force you to change direction of thought or actions.

Hope that was helpful.

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image61
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

Free will is a mental philosophy, and all who act within the free will, move according to their level of understanding, and understanding is limited to knowledge.
    Doubt is the lack of knowledge, which allows one to operate in a different level of free will to those who lack in doubt.

Confidence is what is learnt from mistakes in doubt, to walk with a stronger free will, according to renewed knowledge and thus understanding

working