jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What if the religious community is wrong about the return of Christ, maybe it is

1. Marcus D Mays profile image59
    Marcus D Maysposted 8 years ago

What if the religious community is wrong about the return of Christ, maybe it is someone else?

2. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

Very good question....

Who do think it should be?????

Ex:20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
    Ex:34:14: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

3. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

The Bible does not lie and whatever the community thinks, it has no bearing....................smile

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 8 years ago

First off, let's address the question- What if? The religious community is wrong about the return of Christ. Maybe it is someone else?

The first part- the 'religious' community being wrong. I would say, yes- they are wrong. It isn't a matter of them lying, but deceitiful actions. Jesus Christ died not for the reasons believed, but because 'religion' leaders who lived during his time didn't want his message passed a long to others. His message was encoded in his teachings, so as to not get himself in trouble. After Jesus Christ was executed, the so-called 'religious/spiritual' leaders stole his teachings to keep his followers in line.

This control over the masses has gone on for centuries. Jesus Christ is dead and will not be making an form of reappearance before the people, ever again. Nor will anyone else from religious scripture.

The 'bible' is a history and mythology book, which shows us what we are not to do as a society and how to avoid our own destruction. Yes, it has basic morals for life, but that's really all it is good for.

5. profile image0
    Antoine Van Hoveposted 7 years ago

All projections of Christ being a person to return or not, are in my view at least,  false.
    While i consider it more to be a consciouss.
    The consciouss of oneness, which can be given many names. So, amongst them also Christ, yes.