let's pretend an angel came to you in a dream, and within this dream, this angel

1. yeah yeah profile image60
    yeah yeahposted 8 years ago

let's pretend an angel came to you in a dream, and within this dream, this angel  revealed that you

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 8 years ago

First off- What's the question?

What did the angel reveal to me? What that angels exists?

It was a dream. So, what difference would that make. We, as humans, have the ability to control our dreams, to any stretch of the imagination. So, to have an angel in our dreams isn't only possible, it's hard not to imagine it not happening.

We can create anything, and a picture of it, in our minds. That power provides us the ability to put that picture into an interactive situation and get random results. If you take away something from the dreams, something that really made you think or even change your ways, then I would say it wasn't "GOD" or even 'gods work'.

I would say that your subconscious finally made you realize you were headed in the wrong direction with your life and it quietly made an adjustment. Something 'shock' you out of your normal routine.

But, otherwise your question really isn't a question by me. How ever, since you did post- I'd figure I'd tell you- the "What IF" for it anyways.

Closed to reply

working