how will the apocalypse really look like?

1. Sanarya profile image60
    Sanaryaposted 8 years ago

how will the apocalypse really look like?

will some of us be save? and why? 
    do you think that some aliens feeling sorry of the human race could come to the rescue?

2. perrya profile image86
    perryaposted 8 years ago

Nada about the aliens. They may exist but they do not feel sorry for us poor humans.

The apocalyse has many versions. My version is that it will happen there is instant communications in the world--in our life time. It will be a time when the world is in total chaos in many ways globally, people are misled in believing an entity or governments are God. But the first events that we are near are all natural major disasters such as major earthquakes, global warming effects becoming quite apparent (right now, they are not) to anyone, food shortages and pandemic health issues that cannot be solved by man resulting in many dying. There is a horrific tactical nuclear war in the Mideast between Iran, Israel, Russia and China. Russia and China enter it to seize geographic agendas, like oil, to keep their economies going. America has its own issues to deal with and becomes involved in the Mideast heavily. Other hotspots in the world will have short wars. At some point, the Antichrist arrives, a person that claims to be God and has soooo much charisma many millions will follow (think Beatlemania x 200) and he will force everyone via banks and governments to receive an innocent device to be implanted in their right hand like a Verichip. Those who refuse will be those who believe in God and will not be allowed to buy or sell.

3. sarmack profile image61
    sarmackposted 6 years ago

It is my Understanding that the original meaning of Appocalypse was "a Revealing of the Truth"...  Some have envisioned this Revelation to result in the destruction of the world.   So, I guess the Apocalypse will appear to be a good thing if you desire the Truth, or a very bad thing if you expect destruction.

working