jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think heaven is?

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image80
    Mikel G Robertsposted 8 years ago

What do you think heaven is?

I think it is the "reality" of existence, where magic is. The place where we are, when in our souls evolution, our soul has progressed to the point that "magic" is something we can do and survive.

2. thesecondadvent profile image61
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

There art two heavens.  The first is in the heart and mind of every single human being.  The second doeth not yet exist, but is to  be established upon all the Earth by those who Love with a pure heart. 

The first heaven is the heavenly Kingdom of God within our own being.  It is the realm of the "fourth dimension" and is accessible the continual expressions of Love in conjunction with meditation upon the Creator.  This is the reason for the scripture, "Be still, and know that I Am God".  There art a lot of scripture that tell us to meditate.  Another is, "God is in His Holy Temple let all the Earth be silent before Him.  And, another is the building of the "house of God"  and Jesus', "In my Father's house there art many mansions...."

When we go within our being seeking the Creator, we eventually come into His presence, and as we progress, we come into communion, and farther along we then comest into union, as Jesus didst.  Then art we in heaven, for then God the Creator of all take over our lives perfecting everything therein. 

So, heaven, as defined by Webster's dictionary, is "a place of perfect living".  Our entire world shall become such a place as men began to Love one another as themselves.  And, individually our living become perfect as we seek and find union with God.  This is the marriage that is insoluble, for what God hath joined together, no man canst bring apart.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Its not for me to think... For we will all soon find out ... what is heaven, and what is hell.

4. Mikel G Roberts profile image80
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

working