jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When do you think the "RAPTURE" will occur???

1. aavash profile image56
    aavashposted 8 years ago

When do you think the "RAPTURE" will occur???

the second coming of jesus

2. prosmentor profile image60
    prosmentorposted 8 years ago

When the gospel is preached to everyone as a witness to all the nations, and then the rapture will come. Matthew 24:14

3. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Jesus told us that no one knows the day and the hour for His return except the Father.  God is also patient, merciful and long suffering...not wanting any to perish. I don't believe there is anything that needs to take place, that hasn't already occured, before His return. We are told to redeem the time while we wait. The harvest is ready...the workers are few. Souls need to be saved! Now is the time of salvation. Look up...your salvation draws near. He's coming soon!

4. profile image44
    Precious100posted 8 years ago

Sorry but The word "Rapture" is not biblical! 1 Corinthians 15:52 mentions....At the LAST TRUMP:....First read St. Matthews 24:29-31...*Immediately after the tribulation* of those days...then 30....then 31....At what trumpet?... The Seventh or Last Trumpet =Second Coming of Jesus!  Of course no man know the day or hour!

5. profile image0
    cestyposted 8 years ago

If you are referring to a secret rapture then it will never happen, because that teaching is false.  However, the Bible does tell us when God's people will be raised up; and that will be when Jesus returns:

"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 NKJV)

Note:  Precious100, it is a shame that someone gave you a negative mark for clearly spelling out what the Bible teaches on this subject.  Yet it is to be expected; and I won't be surprised if I get some too.

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." (2 Timothy 4:3-4 NKJV)

6. Hi-Jinks profile image59
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

When I first heard the word Rapture, I thought it meant something to do with diarrhea. Then I learn I wasn't far from the meaning.