do mormons believe that people of other religians,are able to recieve blessings

1. profile image48
    Baronluxposted 8 years ago

do mormons believe that people of other religians,are able to recieve blessings from god

2. profile image0
    jcmmanuelposted 8 years ago

I presume the reasonable ones will, unreasonable one's at this point won't. It's like in other religions as well. A general rule of thumb seems to me like this: if anyone thinks he can dictate God how to limit his blessing influence, that's knowing God better than God and, by consequence, some kind of bigotry. God must necessarily transcend our often narrow human mind. It's almost like the very basis of 'policy' towards our idea about a God...

3. Christian H. profile image71
    Christian H.posted 6 years ago

Of course people of other faiths can receive blessings from God.  God is the God of all people on the Earth, and He loves them all, regardless of their religion.  I believe that God does everything He can to bless us and help all of us.  In Moses 1:39, God says, "And this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the eternal life and exaltation of man."  In other words, helping His children is God's work and His joy.

As Mormons, we believe that God has sent us to Earth as part of a plan to help us progress.  We typically call this the Plan of Salvation, or the Plan of Happiness.  The creation of the Earth, our existence upon it, everything that we have and are all come from God.  Every breath we take is a blessing.

We believe that greater blessings follow increased obedience to God's laws, although these blessings aren't always what we expect (trials, physical infirmities that give us the opportunity to grow, chances to strengthen our character and faith), and we believe that greater blessings are available by following the restored gospel and the living prophets, but God certainly blesses everyone.

working